Mazuri - Chinchilla Diet 1.13kg
Chinchillas enjoy Mazuri® Chinchilla Food! They love it because it smells and tastes oh so good – you love it because it keeps them healthy and happy at any life stage, with the balanced chinchilla nutrition they need. Our fresh pellets are made with multiple fiber sources including timothy hay, plus flaxseed for Omega-3 fatty acids, and probiotics for gastrointestinal health.
Features and Benefits
- Watch your pet thrive with wholesome nutrition. No artificial colors or flavors added.
- Healthy digestion. Made with Timothy hay.
- Supports normal gorwth and development. With natural vitamin E and flaxseed Omega-3 fatty acid.
- Gastric support. With live probiotics and fiber.
- Sweet smell - Your chinchilla won't want to waste a single pellet.
Product Form: Pelleted Feed - 5/32" diameter x 3/8" length.
Product Size: 2.5 lb resealable poly bag.
Crude protein not less than 20.0%
Crude fat not less than 3.0%
Crude fiber not more than 18.0%
Moisture not more than 12.0%
Ash not more than 8.5%
Calcium not less than 0.75%
Calcium not more than 1.25%
Phosphorus not less than 0.60%
Vitamin E not less than 175 IU/kg
Ascorbic acid not less than 100 mg/kg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids not less than 0.50%
Total Microorganisms not less than 3.7 x 10(7) CFU/g
(Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus)
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
- Adult Chinchillas will eat approximately 20 grams (2 tablespoons) of pellets per day with an unlimited amount of good quality grass or hay.
- Juveniles and lactating females should have unlimited pellets per day.
- Supplemental vegetables and fruits are not required in the diet, but if offered should be limited to less than 10% of the total diet and treats offered at less than 2% of total diet.
For best results, ensure polybag seal is fully closed during storage, or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Adhere to the "Best if used by" date or use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Ground Soybean Hulls, Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Oats, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Ground Flaxseed, Cane Molasses, Dicalcium Phosphate, Wheat Germ, Soybean Oil, Dried Whey, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Vitamin A Acetate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Yeast Culture, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Extract, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Ferrous Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate.