Goat Milk Flavor Calcium Cat Treats 100g
Why is goat milk better for your cat?
Goat’s milk has some very unique properties that make it a healthy choice for your cats.
- has tremendous immune-boosting properties. It’s a great help for dogs or cats with malnutrition, anemia, and kidney, GI or liver diseases.
- offers a complete nutritional package since it contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes and protein.
- has special “prebiotic” carbohydrates that nourish beneficial gut bacteria.
Other benefits of goat milk
- Reduces intestinal inflammation and help soothe the discomfort
- Contains prebiotic content
- Less allergenic compare to cow's milk
- Filled with vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and protein, goat’s milk is considered nutritionally well-rounded. What’s more, it facilitates the absorption and the use of other minerals like magnesium, iron, and calcium, in your cat, so it has a host of benefits to offer your cat.
Suitable for all cat breeds, all life stages.
Ingredients: Goat Milk Powder, Calcium Lactate Casein, Phosphopeptides VD3, Phosphorus, Amino Acids.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein >10%, Crude Fiber >0.5%, Crude Fat <6.0%, Ash <8.0%, Moisture <18.0%
Always prepare enough fresh water for your cats.
Shelf Life 18 months
Net Weight: 100g