Bobo Nail Clipper & File
Bobo Pet Nail Clipper & File - Small (5cm x 13cm)
- Great for medium or small dogs and cats
- Stainless steel blades make perfect cuts every time
- Trim your pets nails only when they are calm, preferably after a meal
How to Use
- Open the safety buckle
- Please hold the feet of your pet stably
- Cut the nail slowly, so as not to cut into the pet nail in the capillary phenomenon caused by bleeding. If the nail is too long, just trim a small part at the first time. Every 7-10 days to trim a small part of the nail until the nail to the right length
- After pruning, using the files to rub the nail until smooth
Cautions: Never cut to the Quick, the pink part of a cat’s nail is called the Quick, which iswhere the nerves and blood vessels are. Do NOT cut this sensitive area. Snip only the white part of the claw. It’s better to be cautious and cut less of the nail rather than risk cutting this area and bleeding occurs.
Do not attempt to cut your pets nails without reading instructions on how to cut a pets nails or watch an instructional video before use.