Seaweed + Goat Milk Flavor Calcium Cat Treats 100g
Why is goat milk better for your cat?
Goat’s milk has some very unique properties that make it a healthy choice for your cats.
- has tremendous immune-boosting properties. It’s a great help for dogs or cats with malnutrition, anemia, and kidney, GI or liver diseases.
- offers a complete nutritional package since it contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes and protein.
- has special “prebiotic” carbohydrates that nourish beneficial gut bacteria.
Why is seaweed good for your cat?
Many veterinarians and scientists regard seaweed as an extremely healthy addition to our pets' diets.
- seaweeds have been found to be an excellent source of prebiotics, which have been found to help promote growth of many of the good bacteria while at the same time inhibiting growth of certain pathogenic bacteria.
- the presence of prebiotics is one of the reasons seaweed is thought to help keep animals healthier and more resistant to infection
- seaweeds are a source of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, including arachidonic acid (an omega 6 fatty acid that is essential for cats)
Suitable for all cat breeds, all life stages.
Ingredients: Goat Milk Powder, Calcium Lactate Casein, Phosphopeptides VD3, Phosphorus, Amino Acids.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein >10%, Crude Fiber >0.5%, Crude Fat <6.0%, Ash <8.0%, Moisture <18.0%
Always prepare enough fresh water for your cats.
Shelf Life 18 months
Net Weight: 100g